EIDHS’s diverse sectoral expertise and strategic partnerships allows us to contribute systematically to country capacities in close collaboration with governments, civil society, and the private sector. Our staff have a vast array of technical qualifications, educational backgrounds, and language fluencies.
Globally we have 110 EIDHS staff with expertise in:
- Diagnostic network capacity building
- Epidemiological surveillance
- Biosafety and biosecurity
- Public health emergency operations centers
- Cross-border public health
- Evaluation of new technologies
- Quality assurance and quality improvement
- Clinical research support
- Zoonotic and One Health
Current EIDHS Projects
Past EIDHS Projects
Read more about FHI360
FHI360 is an international nonprofit working to improve the health and well-being of people in the United States and around the world. FHI360 serves more than 60 countries— through a staff of over 4,000— through work that is grounded in research and science, reinforced by partnerships, and focused on strengthening the capacity of individuals, local organizations, and national governments. FHI360 has an extensive track record designing and implementing large, complex, international health projects. A commitment to local ownership, capacity, and sustainability underpins each of FHI360’s projects.